Avalon watches Waylon play with various "Little People" toys from her perch on her tummy time blanket.
Waylon, who has recently insisted on taking off his pants/shorts the moment he comes into the house, joins baby sister on her blanket.
He loves to play "tickle tickle" with baby sister, but is not so happy when she grabs his hair. As her grip gets stronger, I foresee conflict in their future.
Waylon takes a banana and water break.
Then he insisted on being covered with a blanket.
And then insisted on having baby sister join him under the blanket.
He wanted every Little Person I could find, and then showed them all to Avalon.
W & A inspect their Little People.
Waylon actually complies when I asked him to lean in and pose with baby girl.
I think this may have been a spontaneous kiss. Waylon is actually very loving, although not always gentle, with his baby sister. We are not sure what it means, but Waylon constantly insists that he is "baby too," and tells me I have "two babies." While he seems jealous, this is also part of the toddler development process. A final photo of my munchkins. Yes, all of that occured in 17 minutes.


1 comment:
Seventeen minutes - I can totally relate. They never stop, do they?
Post a Comment