On April 26 and 27 we had lots of fun with one of Waylon's best buddies, Sydney. First, she was nice enough to come over for dinner with her parents then the next day Waylon and Sydney got to enjoy Sea World together. Syd and Waylon play really well together so it was cute to see them go crazy playing on Saturday. The trip to Sea World on Sunday was fun, but it was NINETY DEGREES and the fun of sea creatures couldn't make up for the heat stroke. The kids LOVED the dolphins and Waylon seemed to be in awe watching Shamu while Sydney clapped and danced along to the program. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera into the park and only got a picture once we got back to the car. The good news is that our ticket purchase earned us a free annual pass so I see lots of Sunday trips to Sea World in Waylon's future.

Waylon shows Sydney his pretty princess tent (his new portable sleepin contraption from which he cannot escape).

Waylon and Sydney playing in our backyard.

Aaron is always excited to show off his bubble toys. He has been known to continue his bubble play long after Waylon is in bed and everyone is gone. He hopes to be the next Fan Yang, bubble master.

We (barely) survived the heat for our morning at Sea World. Waylon poses with his Shamu lunch box just before falling asleep on the way home.
2 comments:
I missed your posts. I am glad to see that the children are doing so well, including withstanding the heat at Sea World. Avalon is beautiful. I hope she won't be celebrating her Sweet Sixteen before I see her in person (smile).
Nicole (your fellow Loeb & Loeb survivor)
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment