Saturday, May 24, 2008

Avalon's Bathtime and Sibling Look Alikes

Poor Avalon. She is such a sweet baby despite her parents being totally negligent in so many ways. Most notably, we always forget to give her baths, or decide not to for fear that it will wake up Waylon in the evenings. Rather than hate us for it, Avalon just seems to take extra pleasure in her splashing and bathtime fun on those rare occasions we get her in the tub.

She loves baths! A lot of photos of Avalon do not look like her, but this is a great photo of her smile, and is what we get to see much of the time.
If you look closely you can see lots of water on the mirror from baby girl's wild splashing.
Avalon at five-months


Be honest...could you tell this was Waylon and not Avalon? If so, you are doing better than their father. Here is Waylon at 5.5 months. No doubt that they are related!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How cute she is! In the last picture, I thought, "Gosh she looks like Waylon there." Then I read your caption - guess I passed the test!