Friday, December 21, 2007

STANDING BY FOR BABY #2

Season's greetings from Childrens Hospital Orange County Mission Viejo, second floor.
Anna and I are now at the hospital. Anna is resting somewhat comfortably and watching "Pride and Predjudice" (BBC Version) for probably the 1,000th time in her life. it is her favorite diversion while bed ridden.
We have tried to explain to Waylon what is about to happen, but like us, I think he is in denial that he will no longer be the only show in town. This morning, Anna and I both were overcome with guilt that he won't be the only apple of our eye after today. He is such a terrific baby and I am sure will be a great big brother, eventually.
we will do our best to keep the blog updated with any news.
peace,
Aaron

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you guys ... can't wait!
Ann and Tom

Jenn said...

I've been thinking of you all day. Best wishes for a safe and speedy labor and delivery!

Doug Miranda said...

I was thinking of both of you while skiing today. Best Wishes and Waylon is going to be a great big brother!!

Tina said...

Wow, this just seems so amazing. The wait is such a killer abd you've got me on pins and needles!!!
Love and hugs,
The Great Aunt Tina