Saturday, March 24, 2007

One Year Photo Celebration

On March 1, Doug came for an all-day photo session for Waylon's one-year pictures. I just got the disc of pictures today and was once again amazed at Doug's skills. I cant believe my younger cousin who was best known at family functions for his Donald Duck voice, is now an amazing photographer. Thank you, Doug!!! (Dont forget to check out his website: www.dougmiranda.com/blog)
p.s. I am aware that I am posting a lot of photos, but there were so many good ones I couldn't narrow it down any further.














3 comments:

KathPKelly said...

Anna,
I love all these pics. that boy of yours is so super cute. Just remember when #2 and 3...and even #6 come along...they want to be in pictures too you know.
Kath

Jenn said...

Darling! I love them so, so much!

Ann Thomas said...

Wow ... wonderful pics from Doug, but he does have terrific subjects!
Ann