Wednesday, March 07, 2007

More Birthday Party Pics

As I explained in the post below, I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked at Waylon's party, but my cousin, Doug Miranda, saved the day with his photos. I have also included a few more that I took but did not have time to post before. I apologize to everyone left out of the pictures. I will do better with my pictures next time!

OK, I realize we weren't at the beach and it wasn't even that warm (it actually rained), but the Elmo cake was too cute to pass up.
Waylon shows off one of his few "party tricks" by feeding mommy some of his cake
Lilia wowed the crowd with her mad hoola hooping skills (actually, I think it was just Nancy and I cheering her on--but she was really good).
Emma loved the excercise ball (aka Aaron's desk chair), which is also one of Waylon's favorite toys
Brandi and Jenn bond while Holden tries to jump overboard
Grandma Patty, Great Uncle Tom, and "the Great" aunt Tina hang with Waylon
Waylon's favorite part of opening gifts was sitting on top of the huge box from "the Great" and survey his party
Waylon imitates grandpa Fred on his Harley rocking hog. Although we had a "no gift" policy, we had to admit this gift was awesome!
The day after the party the fun continued while Waylon helped open his gift from auntie Ann. He crawled into the box and threw the tissue paper everywhere.

No comments: