Waylon had been snotty and drooling a lot, but I assured Aaron that it was just teething. However, when it got worse the nurse at the advice line suggested I go in to the pediatric walk-in clinic, Kids Doc. I can only imagine that hospitals in third world countrises are a lot like Kids Doc on the day before Christmas. There were sick kids everywhere, and I was certain that if Waylon wasn't sick going in there, he definitely would be sick coming out. After a two hour wait I was told that he had a cold and is teething (poor little guy!). He was pretty sick for Christmas, and his sleep habits have been messed up, but he's been quite the trooper and is on the mend.
Aaron calls himself a "C&E'er" meaning he attends church on Christmas and Easter. On Christmas Eve, Waylon and I joined Aaron for services. Here we are before going in for the childrens service, which was absolutely adorable and even involved puppets!
Waylon is excited on Christmas Eve--he cant wait to see what Santa will bring the next morning.
Aaron gets to see what its like to be an elf as he puts together Waylon's wagon from Uncle Dick and Aunt Kathy.
As you can see, Waylon was extremely spoiled this Christmas (not a surprise), but his favorite toy was the wrapping paper and boxes (also not a surprise).
Yee Haw! Waylon enjoys his new rocking horse from his crazy New Jersey relatives.
Woo Hoo--a box!!!!
Waylon helps Grandpa Ed open gifts.
Aaron was especially excited about the football from Uncle Frank. If you look closely you can see the evidence of Waylon's cold--there's a reason we've been calling him "snotty Mcgee" .
Enjoying (???) his new wagon. I think Waylon was pretty doped up on baby sudafed by this point in the day.
Cruising the neighborhood in style.
Riding off into the sunset...
1 comment:
Love the wagon and the rocking horse is GREAT! I didn't know they still had those. I hope Waylon is feeling better.
Post a Comment