This is Aaron writing, the father of Waylon. I have left the blogging to Anna because if I am not working, my time in front of the computer is dedicated to managing the worst two teams in fantasy football history.
As you know, Waylon is growing on schedule. We are very proud and are continually amazed with his evolution. He is rather early in developing a set of teeth, along the lines of a Great White Shark. Alignment of his teeth is a source of concern. Anna and I have forgone a college fund in lieu of saving aggressively for braces. If Waylon's current dental alignment is any forecast, he may be joining the club of famous, gap-toothed men. Waylon, welcome to the club......

Michael Strahan - New York Giants
2 comments:
Have you seen my girls' teeth? They can join the club too. Don't forget the female members: Madonna, Ryan Grace, and Charlie Grace.
Lauren Hutton can be Honorary Secretary...
Post a Comment