Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Waiting for Waylon

Our routine on the days that I go to work is supposed to be that I get up at 5:30 and get ready, and then when Waylon wakes up at 6:30 I nurse him and hand him off to the nanny at 7am. Not surprisingly, this has never worked out. Waylon keeps waking up around 6am and I usually give in and get him up early while I try to juggle getting ready and taking care of him. However, after many attempts at earlier and later bed times, we seem to have struck gold--for at least one day. As I sit here eating breakfast contemplating having to wake my son up (something every veteran parent warns you not to do) I thought I'd share some of his photos from our mini photo session yesterday. Happy Tuesday to all!


2 comments:

Jenn said...

So what was the magic bed time?

Patty McMorrow said...

Wow! this is really bad but I remember smoking a cigarette, drinking coffee, dressed for work nursing Anna before Fred took her to the babysitter near Juniper.