Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Update

OK Waylon fans (and by fans I mean my mom), you've been clammoring for an update and here it is! Waylon is about 5 1/2 months and is seriously the cutest thing in the world. I know that by saying that I am asking for fate to further enlarge his head and keep his legs chunky, but he seriously is one cute little bugger. The books say this is the cutest time and I have to agree! He isn't very mobile (yet) but he can sure sit there with those giant cheeks and double-chin looking adorable.

Waylon's entire world revolves around trying to get every single thing within his grasp into his mouth. His hands, my clothes, the dogs...ANYTHING! Aaron thinks he will be a great football player because his head is constantly on a swivel looking for "prey" to attack and chew. We aren't sure if its due to the teething, but some nights he wakes up a lot. It also appears (not by looking at Waylon) that my milk supply is slowly diminishing due to stress, and this is probably contributing to his middle of the night wakings. Aaron got to spend his first night this weekend sleeping on the nursery floor--always a good nights sleep. Waylon also doesn't take to long naps, so I am usually racing around trying to get things done during his 45 minute cat naps. Otherwise things are good, and we are having fun. My number one concern is that our son will have ADHD because I spend all day moving him from toy to toy to tummy time to reading...and on and on... To say that he is the center of our world would be the understatement of the year.
Family ice cream time. Waylon is definitely ready to try solid foods. He is constantly watching us when we eat, and tries to grab our food (such a Strasburg!).
See what I mean? Totally cute!
Waylon LOVES his cube from Uncle Fritz and Kristina. He can really attack it and slobber all over the whole thing. By the way, we call this "outfit" his K Fed look--very classy.
Moving in for the kill.
Cuter than a duck's butt! How much do you want to bite those chunky legs?!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't stand it! He is SO DARN CUTE! It's that sweet little face that I fall for every time. JF hearts WD!!!!

Anonymous said...

How can JGram not agree with Jenn's insightful comment. JGram

Patty McMorrow said...

Wow, I don't go on line one day and all new pictures. It looks like he has BL's sexy chin.

Ann Thomas said...

Waylon has more fans than just your mom, Anna!! His great-aunt Ann (the Thomas one) is a really big fan also! What a cutie.