Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
A New Delicacy
Waylon will start eating solid foods in about 2 weeks, but until then he can enjoy this latest delicacy...his toes!
1 comment:
I'm so glad there is an update. I check your blog everyday. I love this little guy just like he's my own!
Yes, toes and feet are a favorite treat over here too! I hope this passes by the time they start walking. Can you imagine!?!
Post a Comment