Aaron's mom, Josephine, has been Waylon's #1 babysitter and does a great job. However, last week Grandma Josephine was not available so Waylon got to experience his first non-relative babysitters--Amy and Kath Kelly. As usual, I was a bit worried that Waylon would freak out, so I showed up at Amy's place with a crib, a huge bag of toys, his exersaucer, and a diaper bag. Did I mention that I was going to be gone for less than 3 hours? Of course, Auntie Amy and Auntie Kath were fantastic with Waylon. Allegedly he didn't have any tantrums and they even got him to go down for a nap with no fussing (I am still trying to emulate that feat!). Needless to say, I was incredibly relieved and will no doubt be calling on their services again soon. Before the great babysitting experiment began, Suzanne Medeiros stopped by to meet Waylon as well. Waylon always loves to meet new aunties.


No comments:
Post a Comment