
Waylon turned five-weeks-old on Thursday (3/30). Aaron and I are convinced that he is destined for greatness. He will no doubt be a leader in corporate America, or perhaps a political leader. Our reasons for thinking this are that at a mere five-weeks of age he is able to get two thirty-something people to do his bidding with only a few cries and whimpers. He really showed off his ability to make others do whatever he wants on Monday night. At about 3am, Aaron and I would have done anything (seriously--anything!) in our power to get him to go to sleep. Then on Wednesday night when he slept for 4.5 hours straight I nearly cried with delight. He obviously wields incredible power, and we just hope he uses it for good rather than evil. People of the world beware--Waylon is truly a magnetic force to be reckoned with!
No comments:
Post a Comment