



Waylon got to meet his best buddy, Holden Eugene Fletcher, on Wednesday (3/22). Holden's mom, Jenn, is Anna's best friend. We've known each other since we were about 3-years-old. We had a blast being pregnant together, and ended up having our sons one day apart (47 hours to be exact!).
It was fun to see the boys together (Waylon is the bald baby). Holden is a little longer, but Waylon has the MUCH bigger head (thanks to Grandpa Fred and various other large-meloned relatives). Due to our MANY long nights with our new babies, neither Jenn nor I wanted our pictures taken when we got the boys together. Thus, I am including a picture of us when we were pregnant together. (not sure why that picture was placed in the middle???--this blog seems to have a mind of its own...)
2 comments:
Anna, the babies are beautiful! Well done ladies! (Jenn and Anna, I mean - not Aaron, of course) And the photography is great too. It looks so professional! Can't wait to meet the little guy -Lori
Thanks, Lori! We'll have to get all our babies together soon. I agree, Anna is quite the photographer!
Post a Comment