Just before Christmas, we went to Avalon's preschool to watch her class, the Forrest Room, perform several songs. It was beyond adorable. I have never seen Avalon glow like she did when she was performing--she was clearly in her element!!! Lots of tears from a very proud and verklempt mommy.
We are so lucky to have Chloe as a neighbor and get her hand me down clothes--this dress was the best yet. Avalon looks like such a big girl with her couture dress and fancy haircut.
Despite being all dressed up, she is still a silly girl at heart!
Dress twirlability is a very important aspect of getting ready at our house.
Our big girl!!!
Avalon with her teacher, Miss. Amelia, who she absolutely adores.
The Forrest class takes their places. Avalon was so excited as she stood front and center, which she seemed to love. Waylon is the type of kid that wants to be in the back of the group, but not Avalon!
Lots of adorable hand movements. I dont want to brag (but I will) it seemed that a lot of the kids were following Avalon and Ashley (in pink). Of course its all relative when you are talking about 4 year olds doing the "waddle waddle penguin" song.
Well, I guess she did look around to follow other kids now and again.
Waylon was so excited to see his BFF, Ryan, after the show. Ryan + cookies = very happy Bubba.
Avalon with her buddy, Brooklyn.
Waylon had no problem jumping on Santa's lap, but Avalon was having none of it. I usually force my kids, but the vibe in the room was really mellow, and as I started to move Avalon towards Santa she freaked out. Other parents looked at me like I was a monster (party poopers!) so I gave her a reprieve. I knew there were many chances to meet with Santa's helpers this year. By the way, Waylon asked for Beyblades from Santa. What?!?!
This looks like sibling tolerance rather than sibling love.








No comments:
Post a Comment