Just after New Years, we started 2010 with a celebration of Reid's 2nd birthday at Adventure City. I love, love, love this little amusement park! If you are anywhere near Anaheim/Stanton, with kids ages 2-7, you must check it out: www.adventurecity.com. The kids loved it, and we loved celebrating with the Gwins and their party posse.

Reid and Avalon in the party pavilion.
Tricia preps Reid for the big "blow out"

Waylon was a little shy at first, but once the cake appeared he came out of his shell.
Avalon and Paige enjoy cake a deux.

After pizza and cake, we headed into the park. The fire truck was a big hit. I loved that we could all participate in all of the rides.

Waylon the race car driver zooms around the carousel.
Bubba's first roller coaster ride. You must expand this picture to see his death grip. I was so excited to be able to go on a coaster!
Its hard to see, but we were all smiles after the ride was over. Waylon was about to try the bigger coaster, but opted out once he saw it up close. Next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment