Both kids slept VERY well that night!
Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Monday, October 12, 2009
OC Fair
I absolutely love amusement parks, fairs, carnivals, etc... If a place has unsafe rides and high-caloric food, count me in! There is one problem...Aaron. He hates crowds and heat. I have tried for several years to get him to go to the OC Fair, but he has always weasled his way out. This year I was more persistent. We went after work, hoping the crowds would be less. We were wrong. It was crowded and hot, but the kids and I had a ball. I think Aaron even had some fun once he had some beer and bad food. The only downside was that I forgot the camera in the car, so the first 3 photos are with my phone.
Both kids were dying to go on the pony ride. Waylon loved it...
Avalon not so much. She was eager to go until we tried to hand her off to the carny, who was going to put her on the pony. She lost it--as seen above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment