Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Saturday, October 10, 2009
A Million Apologies
I am so sorry that I have not posted anything for months. Initially I was busy (and lazy), but some time in August our computer broke down, which had 99% of the photos. We finally got all of the data from that computer uploaded to the computer that works (thanks, mom, for the hand-me-down!), and we FINALLY set up a zip drive so we can back up all of the photos. I am not sure how everything works, but at least I am starting to get caught up on posts. I only have 15 posts to go! I wish I were kidding. Although its starting to feel like Fall outside, its going to be Summer on the blog for quite awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So glad you are back up and running, I sure missed my daily look at your blog. I'm amazed you got the old machine working. It was great because with the 2 CD drives copying anything was easy and there were no restrictions like there are on the new machines.
Yea!!! I can't wait to relive summer again;-) Good to see you and the family back on the blog.
Apology accepted! Now get to work! LOL! Looking forward to it being summer for awhile!
Post a Comment