Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Years Resolution

I am so sorry that I have not blogged in a billion years. I almost got caught up on my blogs during winter vacation, but immediately got behind due to my new years resolution. Unlinke previous years when I have resolved to drink more water and have better posture, I have actually decided to follow through on this years' resolution. I have decided that since my second (and most likely last) baby is now a year old, its time for me to focus on getting healthy. With two young kids and work, its very difficult to find time for exercise. That said, my usual blogging time is now dedicated to cheesey workout videos. Sorry for the delayed posts, but I have decided that my health is my new priority. That said, I am going to try to do some updates over the next few days. Cheers, Anna

No comments: