Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Christmas Break

Yes, I know its February, but I am still playing major catch up with the blog. Anyway, between Christmas and New Years the whole Davis family had time off and spent lots of family time together with a few outings.

WAYLON AND DADDY AT THE TRACK
I am not sure who came up with this parent-of-the-year idea, but Aaron and his friend, took Waylon to see the ponies. It is actually a perfect outing for him--lots of animals and some people watching mixed with junk food. According to Aaron all went well and Waylon had fun. I guess the boys were having so much fun that they forgot to take many photos.
Waylon is pensive about his choice for the next race.
Checking out the horsies.
Enjoying some quality father-son bonding.


MEETING CASH FLETCHER

The Fletcher family welcomed their latest addition, Cash Jones (I LOVE his name), in early December. My mom and I ventured out with the kids to meet the cutie pie. You will have to take my word about how cute Cash is and how much he looks like his brother because I totally forgot to get a photo of him. He was a very good sleeper and was snuggled up sleeping in his carrier most of the time. Thank goodness my mom was there to help us because it was a hand full to control 2 very active toddlers, 1 baby, and one newborn. Actually, it was complete chaos. Jenn and I had a fun time catching up, and the kids had a ball.

Nana Patty and Avalon enjoyed checking out new toys.

Waylon was intimidated by the scooter that he got for Christmas, but when he saw Holden (aka the most advanced toddler in the world) zoom around on his scooter and razor, Waylon got up the courage and went for a ride.
Holden is too darn cute! He is also unbelievably advanced with his motor and verbal skills. He bounced between his big boy bike (with training wheels) to his razor scooter, then his skateboard. The closet I could get to a photo of both boys together. It took them a few minutes to warm up, but then they had a lot of fun playing together.
Avalon kept Nana Patty hopping!
Jen Lynn with her beautiful baby boy, Cash. She was amazingly together for having a newborn baby just three weeks before this.

No comments: