Friday, June 27, 2008

Sibs

One of the best things about being a mom of two kids is seeing them interact. I realize they are very young and things will change drastically, but right now Waylon and Avalon seem to be each others favorite person in the world. Well, maybe not as much for Waylon, but he is pretty into getting her to smile and giggle. I really dont think he remembers a time before she was around, and he is very thoughtful, always including her when he talks about mommy, daddy, and baby sister. He is always giving hugs, kisses, and tries to give her toys. Avalon LOVES the attention and is totally mesmerized watching Waylon when he plays. It is all very cute, and makes having babies just 22 months apart all worth it...for now.

I love this picture. I tried to get Waylon to get closer, but he was bouncing all over and wasn't in one of his "hug baby" moods.
Waylon often insists in getting involved in Avalon's playtime. Here he is helping baby sister play on her baby einstein mat.

Avalon reaches out to grab big brother.

No comments: