Another bonus was having my cousin, Doug, there as the wedding photographer. Doug takes amazing pictures of Waylon, but I was blown away at how beautiful his wedding pictures were of Doug and Courtney (a huge relief for me since I'd recommended him). Doug also did an impromptu photo session of Waylon at the beach, which turned out great (despite my rather strange choice of wardrobe--but in my defense I didn't realize it would be a photo shoot). To see Doug's fantastic photos of both the wedding and Waylon's beach photo session, check out his blog at www.dougmiranda.com/blog. As for my photos, there were so many great shots of good friends that there were way too many to post here. Besides, one of the blog's biggest fans, Kath Kelly, informed me in no uncertain terms that no one really cares about photos unless Waylon is in them. Thus, here is my Wayloncentric view of our mini-vacation...
Waylon instantly warmed up to Doug as we cruised the beach on Friday morning
Waylon was in heaven in Santa Barbara because he got to spend lots of time with dogs and spraying water. Brandi got to experience WFD's passion for hoses first hand, while their dog, Daisy, was extremely tolerant of Waylon's affection.
Waylon dries off post-beach visit
Naked! Outdoors! Waylon looooooooooooooved Santa BarbaraThe wedding was BEAUTIFUL at the Mission rose garden. Aaron and I were thrilled to dress up and get out. (I was trying desperately to look pregnant and not just fat in this photo)



1 comment:
I liked the choice of clothing that you picked out. It kind of reminds me of "Punky Brewster." One of my favorite shows from the middle 80's!
Post a Comment