Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Portraits of an Almost-One-Year-Old

About 2 weeks ago I took these pictures of Waylon. I cant believe how big he is getting and how much he is starting to look like a little boy instead of my baby. One of my clients brought her 6-month-old baby with her to our meeting today and I had one of those cliche moments where all I could say was, "it goes so fast" and "I cant believe my son was ever that small." As much as I hate to admit it, all of the cliches are true--especially the saying, "it just keeps getting better and better." I suppose it has to get better when you think back to the screaming newborn, sleepless nights. Of course the cliche, "it will all be worth it" is true as well, but that wont prevent me from telling Waylon what a challenge he was those first few weeks.





No comments: