Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Year, New Photo Shoot

What better way to start the new year than with a photo shoot. Aaron was away for several days for a trip to Houston to visit college friends followed by a few days of business. Here is how Waylon and I entertained ourselves for one of our afternoons alone...

Since Christmas our house looks like a Toys R Us outlet, and Waylon sometimes gets ADD going from toy to toy
Unlike our real dogs, Waylon's new puppy does not run away when he charges at him. I think Waylon wishes that Thelma and Louise were also made of plastic so he could chew on their ears and grab their eyes to his hearts content
A brief pause to consider which toy to try to jam in his mouth next
Waylon chews on the funny toy which lets him hear daddy's voice Waylon eyes me warily as he continues to terrorize the phone

2 comments:

Ann Thomas said...

Wow ... the top picture looks so much like Aaron. I love your blog ... I feel like I can watch my grand-nephew actually grow up. So much fun! Loved the videos, too.

Jenn said...

All I do is sit around and take pictures too. Thank goodness for digital cameras! Waylon's eyes are amazing!!!