Sunday, March 20, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

As I said in the post below, Christmas was wonderful.  It was so good that it bears repeating.  The kids were the perfect age to be over-the-moon excited about Santa, and overall it was all very laid back with no drama.  A perfect holiday!  

Christmas Eve Day was probably the most drama because my mom and I tried to take the kids to Legoland.  Last year the Aquarium was empty on Xmas Eve, but that did not translate to Legoland.  It was INSANE.  However, we walked around a bit and enjoyed a few offerings then headed right back out.  Thank goodness we did not have to pay to get in.

 The kids were all dressed up for Christmas Eve services.  We went to a new church that had a lot of singing.  The kids were also with their friends, Abby & Will, so it was a success.

 I love this photo, but think it may be a bit too cliche.  Oh well--its not often that we are all dressed up, smiling, and looking at the camera.
 Tom welcomed the kids back from church with some silly play.  Have I mentioned that they LOVE Tom, or as they call him "silly Tom."?!
 More silliness when I tried to get a photo of Nana and Silly Tom with the grandkids.
 Oh well, the kids weren't in it, but it is a good photo of Nana and Silly Tom.
 Grandma and Grandpa came over to help the kids play with their ONE gift they opened on New Years Eve--a Handy Manny construction set.


The kids must have been good this year because after the kids went to bed, Santa came by and dropped off some really great loot.

No comments: