
Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Doug's Magic Photo Shoot
My cousin Doug and aunt Tina ("The Great") joined my mom at our house the first weekend in November for a Waylon photo shoot. Doug always takes amazing pictures, but the magic of this shoot was that Doug made our extremely cranky, teething toddler appear to be a happy little guy. Waylon really cheered up when Doug took pictures of him being pushed in his car. The only problem was that he only wanted Doug to be the one pushing him. A slight challenge for the photographer. Everything turned out great, and I loved catching up with my family PLUS getting more amazing photos of Waylon! For more Waylon photos, including a slideshow, check out Doug's blog.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Seeing Waylon wielding a baseball bat brings to mind a memory that I can only have because of what I was told. Waylon is now just about the age his grandpa Fred was when I was born. Fred was jealous of the attention that I, as a newborn, was getting, and apparently came after me in my crib, baseball bat clutched in both hands and ready for action, surely looking much as Waylon looks here. Hide that bat when baby sister comes along.
Post a Comment