Waylon is not sure if how he feels about the latest news...
OK, I guess I am happy about having a baby sister to push around!Hopefully you can read and decipher Waylon's news....He is going to be a big brother. I am preggo again and due in late December. The baby will come via induction for medical reasons just before Christmas (knock on wood). We had the first trimester screening yesterday which is an advanced ultra sound and blood test, and although we dont have the blood results yet the doctor says everything looks great. They even told us they think its a girl! I am now 12 weeks along and thankfully the very intense nausea is passing, although I am still tired all of the time. Gotta get to work, but I wanted to spread the news!!!!

6 comments:
Yippee! Waylon is going to be the best big brother ever! Congratulations Davis Family!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to start taking pictures of the new addition of the Davis Family.
Yeah, I'm sooooo happy for you!!! I can hardly wait to be "The Great Aunt" again!
CONRATS ANNA, AARON AND WAYLON!! We are so excited for you. Your baby and Maggie's will be about a month apart!
Much Love,
Ann and Tom (and Liz too)
Congratulations from the Grace Family! That's very exciting news!
xo, Lori
Hi you three and a half...thought I was going to suprise you with a hello but you surprised me....I'm going to be a great aunt...wow...this is so great that I annouced it at our morning meeting...sending Waylon some things the first of the week...now I get to girl shop too...send me some pictures of Waylon and all of you...please stay in touch..love your Aunt Karen in Idaho
Post a Comment