
Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
TV with Dad
We have become more lax about letting Waylon watch TV. Aaron (without consulting with me) decided it was OK to let Waylon watch golf. So a few weekends ago I got these pictures while father and son watched The Masters. We have also started watching Sesame Street a few mornings a week, but I think I am more into it than Waylon. That Elmo is too cute!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment